Who we are
We are entrepreneurs who love to ride, and we built RaceReady for everyone. RaceReady is the best tool to power all kinds of racing events, scoring, and racer promotion.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, please ensure that you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share data with our best partners in ways that we believe are mutually beneficial for you and them. We’ll share data with prospective and current sponsors, but only to the extent that we believe is appropriate and allowable by law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store their personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Rights:
- If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the CCPA. The following rights are available to you:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the categories of personal information we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use the information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: We do not sell your personal information.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights, such as denying you services, charging you different prices, or providing a different level of quality.
- To exercise your CCPA rights or to obtain more information, please contact us using the information provided below.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.