create a raceready account &
register for a race!
ONLINE REGISTRATION STEPS
Step #1 Create Your RaceReady Account
Enter Basic Info
If you are a parent registering your children, select “Parent/Guardian” instead of Rider/Racer. You will be able to add all of your children under one account.
Enter Contact Info
Add a profile photo for the live timing screen, your bike details (VIN not required), and your sponsors.
That’s it! After this, you will have a RaceReady account and can register for the event.
Step #2: Register For The Event
- Select the riders you wish to register
- Assign classes, and select the bike you will ride in those classes
- Add any “extras” that you wish to purchase for the event
- Read the waiver and accept the terms and conditions for the event
- On the review page, you can get SPOT Injury insurance for the event. You will get $20,000 worth of coverage to help pay any out of pocket expenses if you get injured at the event. The price for this is only $8.50 per day.
- Enter a credit card and complete the checkout!